The Bishopside Brae trig point was built in 1953 and is located on a high pasture overlooking Nidderdale between Pateley Bridge and Wath.
|Station Name:||Bishopside Brae|
|Date Built:||29th October 1953|
|Levelling Date:||1st June 1955|
|Historic Use:||3rd order|
|TUK Ref No:||TP1398|
|No. of Visits:||2|
Situated towards the top end of a heathery pasture the Bishopside Brae trig point itself is built on a small mound surrounded by grass and a few rocks. It is located on access land and is easily reached via a gate on Wath Lane.