Parsons Pulpit Trig Point

Parsons Pulpit Trig Point

The Parsons Pulpit trig point is listed on the Trigpointing website as having been destroyed in 1986 and replaced by a surface block. It is possible that the surface block that can now be seen is in fact the surviving base of the original trig point. Photos of the original trig point can be found on the Trigpointing website.

Station Name: Parsons Pulpit
OSGB36 No: SD96S013
Date Built: Not known
Levelling Date: 1st June 1951
Historic Use: Secondary
Current Use: None
Height (m): 538.276
Flush Bracket: S5565
TUK Ref No: TP5320
Grid Ref: SD918687
OS Map: OL2
No. of Visits: 2

<< Back to Trig Points